Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

20 Things

I was catching up on my blog reading when I saw this on Knitting4Shirley's blog. I thought "Why not?" so here goes:

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Returning to my present relationship, 24 years ago.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Yoga while listening to my 11-year-old chatter and while fighting off my 2 terriers.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Catching up on blog reading
5. Some things you are excited about?
Transplating plants today. Redoing the floors (if we ever get started). Working at the Kentucky Derby.
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Orange
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
3 guys in tuxes push-starting my date's car in the parking lot of the restaurant.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
No, but one was a Pony Express rider
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Junk mail cleverly (or so they thought) disguised as official government mail. Sorry guys...didn't fool me. Now who's the clever one?
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
One - coffee
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
All the time. What's the big deal?
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No. I draw hearts and smileys.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
I plan to enjoy being at home.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Never really thought about it. With short hair, it doesn't seem to do anything. When it was long -- yuck.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
No
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes, if someone else hasn't thrown it on the floor...How can it jump from the hook on the back of the door to the floor opposite corner of the bathroom all by itself. I'm just asking.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
Silver seahorse -- absolutely my favorite sea creature.
18. Where do you keep your change?
Where every other self-respecting woman keeps hers. In the bottom of my purse.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
My grandmother's funeral.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Black leather...not that we need winter coats very often in Tennessee.

No comments: